CONNECTS DISPARATE SYSTEMS
The ACU-M is a feature-rich, simple-to-use device that can be networked and managed remotely. Weighing less than 3 pounds, the device is easily deployed and affordably priced, making it ideal for mission-critical interoperability.
The ACU-M provides interoperability between its four audio ports, two voice over internet protocol (VoIP) channels and a headset port. With its comprehensive suite of digital signal processing (DSP) functions, it offers high functionality at a price that fits any budget.
- Interconnects 4 audio ports, 2 VoIP channels and a local operator
- Can interconnect radios in any band including HF, Low Band, VHF, UHF, P25, 800Mhz and Nextel iDEN phones
- Simple, intuitive interface used for diagnostics, programming and feature control
- Optional network connectivity that can be controlled via WAIS Controller Software
- Compatible with existing ACU radio interface cables
- Internal pre-configured radio template library for all supported devices
- Can be installed in a vehicle, in a rack, or in a Pelican case
- Powered by battery, vehicle +12 outlet, 120 VAC